Case study / IT electrical installation division
Design and production of electrical installations in industrial application
IT was born from the consolidated collaboration of a pool of companies in central Italy, in a region with a long industrial tradition of true Made in Italy handed down over three generations.
Thanks to an experience gained in numerous environments and industrial production realities such as iron and steel, chemical, oil & gas and in various infrastructures, IT today boasts a consolidated workforce made up of qualified technicians and skilled workers in plant production in various sectors and situations, also in the most critical applications requested by the market, providing turn-key solutions for its customers starting from the preliminary design stage assisting them until plant delivery exclusively and strictly after a positive result of the final test.
Today IT’s various applications in the electrical division can be summed as follows:
- Design, production and installation of BT/MT distribution power installations such as Power Centres and Motor Control Centres (MCC) with fixed and extractable compartments and automation panels and process control
- Design and production of electrical installations in the residential and industrial sector, both in BT and MT
- Design and production of special installations such as ant-intrusion systems, access control, video surveillance, fire alarms and smoke detectors, automation and home automation, sound systems
- Design and production of alternative energy plants such as photovoltaic, wind power, mini-hydropower and combined heat and energy (only hot or also hot and cold)
- Design and production of industrial telecommunication installations, mobile phone sites, computer networks, LAN networks and structured cabling
- Plant maintenance and focus upon energy saving