Italtechnics was born from the consolidated collaboration of a pool of companies from central Italy, operating in the engineering and industrial electromechanical plant sectors.
Its headquarters are in Terni, in Umbria, a region where industrial activity can boast a decades-long history and has always enjoyed an excellent position and strong sectorial competitiveness, with a high standard performance both in Italy and abroad.
Therefore, at Italtechnics experience and tradition, typical of Made in Italy, go hand-in-hand with its strategic position: Terni is in fact an ideal base for exportation, it is well linked to the main road and rail networks and is very close to the International airport of Rome Fiumicino, as well as to the commercial ports of Ancona and Civitavecchia, all just over an hour away.
The strength of this reality can be summed up in a few details:
- Vast experience gained over the years;
- Specific competence and preparation, necessary to satisfy the needs of every type of industrial reality;
- Streamlined and dynamic structure granting flexibility, upgrading and adaptability to market needs;
Therefore the aim of Italtechnics is to offer its customers a unique interlocutor, able to guarantee high standards of quality, reliability and competitiveness, capable of managing a wide range of services and supplies completely within its structure:
- Production of mechanical carpentry;
- Industrial assembly;
- Precision machining, from micromechanics to medium-heavy engineering;
- Electrical plants and industrial automation
- Planning and implementation of electrical switchboards for industrial applications (such as Power Centres and Motor Control Centres).
|TOTAL SURFACE||> 12.000 mq|
|N° OPERATORS||> 200|
|TURNOVER||> € 20.000.000|